Occupational therapists and Physiotherapists can help you achieve your goals based around “occupation” which can be anything that you need or want to do. Occupational therapists and Physiotherapists focus on what is meaningful and purposeful to you so you can thrive.
We implement evidence-based practices and innovative therapies in the following areas:
Self-Care And Skill Development
- Any daily activities such as showering, toileting, dressing, grooming, feeding, and sleeping
- Instrumental activities of daily living such as meal preparation, shopping, laundry, transport, money skills, and more
- Leisure activities including play therapy
- Handwriting interventions and any other school-based skills
In order to achieve the above goals, we focus on:
Developing the gross and fine motor skills required for daily living
- Safe and supportive body posture
- Equipment prescription and modifications to enable greater independence
Understanding how your body and mind process sensory information
- Being aware of your triggers and how to regulate.
- Processing and responding to surroundings.
- Evaluating your needs within your environment.
- Liaising and working collaboratively with NDIS registered builders
- Identifying and implementing appropriate solutions
- Ensuring quality service provision throughout the process
- Reviewing completed modification solutions.
We can assist you by prescribing suitable assistive equipment to meet your needs, such as wheelchairs, hospital beds, shower commodes, or any other aids that you need.
Book an appointment today