Behaviour Support Practitioners work collaboratively with participants and their support system to mitigate risks and help maintain ongoing relationships between our clients and the people who support them.
We work on improving behaviours others find challenging or behaviours that impede a participant’s access to services.
Our Behaviour Support Practitioners are registered with the Quality and Safeguarding Commission and adhere to quality standards set out by National and State governments.
Behaviour Support Services can include:
- Functional assessments to determine the reasons for behaviours.
- Risk Assessments and Recommendations for risk mitigation
- Development of evidence-based interventions and formation of interim or comprehensive Behaviour Support Plans
- Delivery of implementation training and resources to participants and their carers
- Accommodation Support Reviews to analyse and assess risk to help guide decision-making about permanent or interim accommodation placements.