At The Junction Works our Therapists provide a range of services to support children, young people and adults living with a disability.
Our Therapy Team comprises Speech Pathologists, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, Behaviour Support Practitioners and Wellness Planners.
And they are committed to working with you to provide the best service, at the best time for you.
Our Therapy Service provides...
- Summary Report
- Detailed Report
- Recommendations and Implementation Plans
- Equipment research and Trial Sessions
- Individual skills development and training
- Capacity Building Resources
- Assistance with plan implementation
- Preparation for school including liaison with schools and other support groups
- Ongoing review of your goals
Please note that NDIS packages differ by hours and service components. Our NDIS Registration Number is 405 000 2486
You might consider using our Therapy Service if you are looking to:
- Become more independent
- Participate in the community
- Learn everyday skills
- Community with and be understood by others
- Develop social skills and make friends
- Feel more comfortable with certain sounds, smells, touch and other senses
- Be more physically mobile
- Manage swallowing and enjoy new food and mealtime experiences
- Increase self-confidence
- Learn how to cope with situations you feel stress about
To find out how our Therapy Service could be of assistance to you or someone you care for, please call us on 8777 0500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will phone you back.