Community Participation, Day Programs and Work Ready
If you want to learn new things, meet new people
and have fun pushing your boundaries, we’re here to work with you
to achieve your goals.
At The Junction Works we develop programs and activities around people's interests, needs and abilities. Some of these include:
- Recreation programs to get you out of the house and doing something new
- Cooking and Catering through The Works Teaching Kitchen
- Daily-living skills such as budgeting, handling money, grocery shopping, paying bills and travel training
- Work Ready programs through the NDIS School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES),
for individuals transitioning from school to employment
- Creative arts-based activities to help you build your confidence and express yourself, including The Junction All Stars performing arts program
- Digital Inclusion Programs to keep you well connected
- The Cowpastures Community Garden for people who like working outdoors
- Our annual residential SPARK Festival
- Our camps for people with high support needs.
The Junction Works provides site-based Day Services from nine locations across south-west Sydney. Flexible hours and transport arrangements are negotiable.
For a copy of our Disability Services Flyer, CLICK HERE.
Contact us on 8777 0500 for more information, or email us with your phone number at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will call you back.
If you are a school leaver we can help you plan the next exciting stage of your life. Why not give us a call and find out how we can support you. You can take a look around our centres, tell us about your ambitions and goals, and even spend a few days with us before deciding if we're the right fit for you. Our phone number is 8777 0500.